If you are unable to log into the new Carenage portal and require login assistance, please create a SHOR ticket by going to shor.sgu.edu.
Below you will find simple instructions on how to create a SHOR ticket if you are unfamiliar with this process.
How to Use SHOR:
- Please enter shor.sgu.edu as the address at the SGU website.
- Enter your SGU username and password.
If you are unable to logon to your SHOR account successfully, please click on the "Guest" account listed below the "username/password" fields, as an alternative way to submit a ticket.
- When filling out your SHOR ticket as a Guest, please be certain to include your first/last names, SGU username and a brief description of your problem in the "Description" field, as a means to identify you, as this is a generic account.
- Click on "Create new incident" for an Information Technology Issue
- Click on "Create a New Work Order" for Grenada/True Blue facilities issues (example: electrical, plumbing, etc.).
- Fill in required information.
- Click on "Submit" to save the request.
- A successful save will provide you with a ticket number.