If you are unable to log into Carenage and require login assistance, please create an IT Support ticket by going to https://sgu.service-now.com/.
Below you will find simple instructions on how to request assistance if you are unfamiliar with this process.
To submit a help request:
- On the Homepage of IT Support Services, click the Request Assistance.
- Click the Create Faculty/Staff Support Ticket link (For Faculty & Staff) or Create Student/Alumni Support Ticket link (For Students & Alumni).
- Enter the subject and description in the fields.
- For the Grenada location only, select the physical location from the look up list provided. (Optional)
- Click the Manage Attachments icon to browse for and attach additional information. (Optional)
- Click the Submit button to submit your help request. Expect an email from IT Support Services.
For more information on IT Support Services please visit our website: sgu.edu/itsupport