- The SGU Institutional Review Board (IRB) has revised its application form in September 2018. Please use the new form which is posted on the IRB webpage for all future submissions.
- Graduate Seminars: If you or someone you know wishes to present at the weekly Graduate Seminars held in WINDREF, please contact Dr. Trevor Noel (TrevorNoel@sgu.edu)
- Please do your part to avoid publishing in predatory journals. A predatory journal can be described as an exploitative open-access academic publishing business model that involves charging publication fees to authors without providing the editorial and publishing services associated with legitimate journals (open access or not)
- A list of known predatory journals/publishers can be found here:
- Publish for free in BMJ Case Reports:
SGU students and faculty pay no additional fees to publish in BMJ Case Reports! This institutional subscription has been made possible Medical School Research Institute (MSRI) and the Library at St. George's University, Grenada.
To qualify for publishing with the SGU Fellowship/ subscription number one author must be a current SGU student or faculty member. The author also must specify their current SGU affiliation within the author address list. Please contact Dr Ian Murray for the SGU subscription number (email@example.com), and provide your SGU affiliation and SGU email
- SGU Faculty/Student Research/ Scholarly Activity Form
- Invitation to participate in ongoing research studies: Sickle Cell Trait Research Study
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) program
Biostatistician in the Office of Research:
- Paul J Fields, PhD, who was a VP with us for more than 14 years has joined us full time as from September 1st 2016. Dr. Fields is happy and willing to help you develop the statistical part of your research projects, grant applications, and administrative data analysis (contact him at PFields@sgu.edu).
- Please also remember that you have access to a full time Grants Coordinator, Dr. Randall Waechter.
Faculty conferences and scholarly work:
- Faculty can receive assistance with publication costs and poster printing. Share your research internationally and locally.
Faculty research and Scholarship:
For further information regarding the Office of Research, please contact Mr. Kareem Coomansingh (firstname.lastname@example.org)