United States

Because the PSC does not have clinicians in the United States, SGU students who need assistance from a mental health professional while there should seek such services privately in the community.

Many hospitals, including those affiliated with SGU, have outpatient facilities offering counseling. Some agencies and individuals in private practice have sliding fee scales, which makes them more affordable. Your physician should also be able to assist you with finding appropriate help.

Additionally, PSC clinicians in Grenada might be able to make a recommendation for services. Alternatively, you can also use a growing number of websites designed to help locate a psychotherapist. These include:

National Register of Health Service Psychologists

American Psychological Association

American Board of Professional Psychology