Access the Password Management System
Setting up Password Responses
- The first time accessing the Password Management System Password Responses need to be setup.
- Select the questions you would like to answer.
- Complete five security questions.
- Click Save Responses and the Success page displays.
NOTE: If your answers do not meet the minimum-security requirement in length, you will be prompted to enter more secure answers.
Options on Main Menu:
- Change Password – change your current password.
- Setup Password Responses – Setup your forgotten password responses.
- Account Information – Information about your password and password policies.
- Logout – Logout of the password self-service application.
Forgotten Password Link
Resetting your forgotten password:
- Click the Forgotten Password link at the bottom of the home page.
- Enter your SGU email address.
- Enter your last name.
- Click the Search button.
- Answer three of the five security questions.
- Once completed, click the Check Responses button.
- Enter a new password and confirm.
- You can now log into the system with the new password.